Jane [played by Michelle Meyrink]: “Alex, I've had a desperate, passionate yearning for you ever since I was a little kid….I used to watch you across the playground when you were playing with the big kids. And in high school when you ran for Student Council President, I voted for you. 300 times. I'm sorry you didn't win.”
Alex Keaton [played by Michael J. Fox]: “Well, you did all you could.”—Family Ties, Season 3, Episode 11, “Don't Kiss Me, I'm Only the Messenger,” original air date Nov. 29, 1984, teleplay by Ruth Bennett, directed by Will Mackenzie
I wouldn't be the least surprised if Mike Lindell is convinced that Jane voted in the GOP gubernatorial primary for his opponent, Minnesota House Speaker Lisa Demuth, and she got all her friends to do likewise.
After all, Jane already
had voted as a youngster for a Republican, Alex Keaton. With 40 years and lots
of practice, she could have put her candidate of choice over the top at last!

No comments:
Post a Comment