Saturday, March 7, 2020

TV Quote of the Day (‘Big Bang Theory,’ In Which the Gang Assess Sheldon’s ‘Deal’)


Penny (played by Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting): “I know this is none of my business, but I just... I have to ask - what's Sheldon's deal?”

Leonard Hofstadter (played by Johnny Galecki): “What do you mean, ‘deal’?”

Penny: “You know, like, what's his deal? Is it girls...? Guys...? Sock puppets...?”

Leonard: “Honestly, we've been operating under the assumption that he has no deal.”

Penny: “Come on, everybody has a deal.”

Howard Wolowitz (played by Simon Helberg): “Not Sheldon. Over the years, we've formulated many theories about how he might reproduce. I'm an advocate of mitosis.”

Penny: “I'm sorry?”

Howard: “I believe one day Sheldon will eat an enormous amount of Thai food and split into two Sheldons.”

Leonard: “On the other hand, I think Sheldon might be the larval form of his species. Someday he'll spin a cocoon and emerge two months later with moth wings and an exoskeleton.”

Penny: “Okay, well, thanks for the nightmares.” — The Big Bang Theory, Season 2, Episode 6, “The Cooper-Nowitzki Theorem,” original air date Nov. 3, 2008, teleplay by Tim Doyle and Richard Rosenstock, directed by Mark Cendrowski

No comments: