Friday, February 24, 2017

TV Quote of the Day (‘The Big Bang Theory,’ on Sheldon and ‘The Toad of Truth’)



Howard Wolowitz (played by Simon Helberg): “Sheldon, what the hell are you doing?”

Dr. Sheldon Cooper (played by Jim Parsons): “The same thing I’ve been doing for three days. Trying to figure out why electrons behave as if they have no mass when travelling through a graphene sheet.”

Bernadette Rostenkowski (played by Melissa Rauch): “With marbles?”

Sheldon: “Well, I needed something bigger than peas, now, didn’t I?”

Bernadette: “Sheldon, when was the last time you got any sleep?”

Sheldon: “I don’t know, two, three days. Not important. I don’t need sleep, I need answers. I need to determine where in this swamp of unbalanced formulas squatteth the toad of truth.”

Penny (played by Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting): “Toad of truth? Is that a physics thing?”

Leonard Hofstadter (played by Johnny Galecki): “No, that’s a crazy thing.” — The Big Bang Theory, Season 3, Episode 14, “The Einstein Approximation,” original air date Feb. 1, 2010, teleplay by Chuck Lorre, Steven Molaro and Eric Kaplan, directed by Mark Cendrowski       

No comments: