Saturday, May 2, 2015

Photo of the Day: The Second-Best Reason to See My Dentist…



The best reason, of course, is to keep my teeth. But once you get past that, there’s Spencer, my dentist’s dog.

He has the run of his genial master’s office. I think you can see why. One look at those big, dark eyes, practically begging for his Hollywood closeup, and how could you refuse him?

The patients don’t mind, either. I know I didn’t the other day when he jumped into my lap, twice. The only reason why my dentist and his assistant took him away was that we all felt that both Spencer and I might toss around more than normal as I had a crown inserted into my mouth.

Somehow, though, these and other procedures feel a bit less painful with this affectionate pooch there to greet you at the office.

No comments: