Thursday, October 30, 2014

TV Quote of the Day (‘Big Bang Theory,’ in Which Our Favorite Nerds Get Stoned)



(The three nerds, while waiting for a meteor shower, get accidentally stoned on some cookies, and space out.)

Rajesh Koothrappali (played by Kunal Nayyar): “If I could speak the language of rabbits, they would be amazed and I would be their king.”

Leonard Hofstadter (played by Johnny Galecki): “I hate my name. It has ‘nerd’ in it. ‘Len-nerd.’”

Howard Wolowitz (played by Simon Helberg): “I lost my virginity to my cousin Jeannie.”

Rajesh: “I would be kind to my rabbit subjects... at first.”

Leonard: “You know what's a cool name? Angelo. That has ‘angel’ and ‘jello’ in it.”

Howard: “It was my uncle Murray's funeral. We were all back at my aunt Barbara's house. Our eyes locked over the pickled herring. We never meant for it to happen!”

Rajesh: “One day, I hold a great ball for the President of France, but the rabbits they hate me and don't come. I'm embarrassed so I eat all the lettuce in the world and make them watch.”

Leonard: “People could call me Angie. ‘Yo, Angie! How's it goin'’?”

Howard: “To this day, I can't look at pickled herring without being aroused and ashamed. [sighs] Cousin Jeannie.” —The Big Bang Theory, Season 3, Episode 8, “The Adhesive Duck Deficiency,” air date November 16, 2009, teleplay by Steven Molaro, Eric Kaplan and Maria Ferrari, directed by Mark Cendrowski

No comments: